NPD: Fuzzrocious Bongripper

kcook301

Got this a few days ago but totally forgot to post it on here. It's the new/limited edition Bongripper parallel distortion/overdrive pedal from Fuzzrocious! Limited to 15 so far (they're having more made to the high demand). Managed to snag one just in time! Haven't gotten a chance to fully crank it through my massive rig, but I got to play it a little through my super small practice rig and it's still brings the dooooooom.

krr149

Silver Supporting Member
Managed to snag one of these from today’s run. One of my favorite bands. Can’t wait to use it on guitar and bass.

kcook301

Managed to snag one of these from today’s run. One of my favorite bands. Can’t wait to use it on guitar and bass.
Doesn't the new one have a new feature? A gate or something? I seriously wanted another one, but I couldn't do it at the time.

krr149

Silver Supporting Member
It does have a gate/boost in the demon side. I also got a shipping notification yesterday and mine should be arriving tomorrow - I’m beyond stoked. I had been planning on the much longer wait time.

I totally love the idea of a parallel OD/distortion with a Mix knob.

Don't think I ever heard anybody play tuned that low- do those guys actually tune all the way down to B flat?

They must use monstrous strings!

kcook301

It does have a gate/boost in the demon side. I also got a shipping notification yesterday and mine should be arriving tomorrow - I’m beyond stoked. I had been planning on the much longer wait time.
That's awesome! Hopefully I can grab another from the next run haha

Trending Topics