• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

NPD - HoF reverb

hyde

Decided reverb doesn't suck...and picked up a TC Hall of Fame. I normally don't go for the programmable type of pedal but I took a chance and I'm pleasantly surprised. There are some fine reverb sounds in here and it's very easy to use. The freaky iPhone deal is a nice bonus too.

So what's the general consensus on this thing? The only other reverb pedal I have used is that POS Holy Grail. No wonder I hated reverb...

FindThePocket

I just got one in a trade last week too. Really like it compared to the verbs in the Line 6 m9. Those were pretty uninspiring as well. Had a couple of useable ones, but the HoF has some really beautiful ones. I love the "Big room with a view - subtle modulation" toneprint (one of TC's). Volume swells with this were just gorgeous. I found my self wanting a 2nd one for another setting this weekend.

billboy73

Had mine for a few months now and have enjoyed it. Tons of useable settings and good sounds. I use the church setting quite a bit. Also love the "Big room with a view - subtle mod" toneprint, really great for huge swell sounds. I wasn't a big reverb guy until recently either.

Bucksears

Gold Supporting Member
I'm really looking at a HOF to add to the ones on the Line 6 M-series. The HOF doesn't have the 'Octo'/shimmer, 'Particle Verb' or the 'Cave' reverbs, but the M-series doesn't have any modulated reverbs ('Church of Andy', 'Room with a view', etc) in its arsenal. I think the two could really compliment one another.

hyde

A lot of people rave about the 'room with a view -subtle mod' toneprint....I'll have to check it out. Cheers!

Greentone

I dig the spring sound because it saves me the trouble of hauling my tank out to gigs. It does not sound as good as the tank, but it will do for a gig. The tile sound is killer for Johnny Guitar Watson stuff.

kln_bc

Im pretty new to mine too...only been a few weeks, but I really like it. Big change from my Eventide, but that was too much pedal for me and I'd take the HOF anyday.

redeyeflight

If you have an iphone the toneprint app is dope!!! My favorote so far has been the spring onion one...IMO much more realistic fender spring vern than the stock spring setting.

methc

I just installed the Tone Print app. I think its time to check out some prints... I heard lots of good things about 'room with a view'.

charless

I love the 'Moistened Essence' verb! I know, strange name! LOL ... but it's my current loaded Toneprint and don't see it being replaced at this juncture.

hyde

So, it's been a few days now and I'm really digging this thing. TC found a nice balance between tone, ease of use and range of sounds. Couldn't be happier!

My brain is still scrambled over the iPhone thing...how the h3ll did they come up with that :messedup

Trending Topics