NPD: Industrialectric RM-1N

raj007

Wow.

My previous Reverb was a Red Panda Context, which was an excellent pedal, but I came across the RM1N and couldn't stop thinking about it. After some chats with a couple fellow TGP members who own it, I decided to grab one. And my lord I'm glad that I did. I've had it for a couple days now and it's incredibly inspiring to play. The Reverb can go from subtle to massive, and the gain circuit in this pedal is immaculate--so much character. The momentary footswitch adds a nice dose of chaos when you need it :) I've barely scratched the surface but I'm beyond impressed with Andrew's work on this one. So beautiful.

Worth every penny.

View media item 50709View media item 50710

Davin Kuntze

:bkw

That the one I was watching on Reverb. None of the ones that were up last week take Reverb gift cards so I ended up emailing Scott at Axeandyoushallrecieve and he's going to give me a heads up when he gets one or two more in.

raj007

:bkw

That the one I was watching on Reverb. None of the ones that were up last week take Reverb gift cards so I ended up emailing Scott at Axeandyoushallrecieve and he's going to give me a heads up when he gets one or two more in.

Sorry mate ! Ya that was the last one.

Hope you get yours soon.

minorseventh

I got one off of Reverb a few weeks ago and it was instantly my Official Favorite Pedal. I sold stuff to get something else, and up until the day I ordered it the Rm-1n wasnt even on my radar... but holy smokes Im glad I took a chance.
From what Ive gathered, most people that own them, regardless of how long theyve had it, always state they havent even scratched the surface. I will agree with that. This sucker is DEEP, but unlike other deep pedals with a ton of knobs and dip switches and sliders, the RM-1n is incredibly intuitive. I will come up with some incredible tones, and then lo and behold I can actually find them again the next day, despite my constant tweaking.
I am saving up for his Echo Degrader next.

raj007

I got one off of Reverb a few weeks ago and it was instantly my Official Favorite Pedal. I sold stuff to get something else, and up until the day I ordered it the Rm-1n wasnt even on my radar... but holy smokes Im glad I took a chance.
From what Ive gathered, most people that own them, regardless of how long theyve had it, always state they havent even scratched the surface. I will agree with that. This sucker is DEEP, but unlike other deep pedals with a ton of knobs and dip switches and sliders, the RM-1n is incredibly intuitive. I will come up with some incredible tones, and then lo and behold I can actually find them again the next day, despite my constant tweaking.
I am saving up for his Echo Degrader next.

...I had to order an Echo Degrader after spending a few days with this. Will arrive tomorrow haha.

This pedal makes me smile...a lot.

bduguay

I know Andrew and not sure he's aware of this thread. I'm going to pass it along...
B.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom