NPD: Lunar Module

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by cjsturch, Feb 9, 2012.

1. cjsturch

cjsturch Member

Skreddy Lunar Module Deluxe came in the mail today (thanks tubetone74). Picked up the mail during my lunch break just to get my greedy little hands on it. Of course, I have to work late today. Then my daughter has drum lessons as soon as I get out of work. So I've got another 6 hours to somehow try to get through until I can get this thing hooked up. Going to be a long afternoon.

2. Yunpac

Yunpac Member

I hear ya - I came home from work sick yesterday at noon to find my new Retroman Ubervibe and a Lovepedal Echo Baby had been delivered. I felt so crappy I brought them down and put them next to my board - then went to bed all day\night - now I have to wait until I get home from work to test it out.....tick...tock....

3. MrSoGood

MrSoGood Member

The obvious Gilmourish lead tones are there in spades, but I'll bet you'll be surprised at how well the LMD does low gain. It'll almost make you want two at the same time.

4. PerFusionist

PerFusionist Supporting Member

Agreed...it's an amazingly versatile fuzz. Happy NPD!

5. cjsturch

cjsturch Member

Finally got home and got to play a little. Set everything to 12:00. Spent the last 30 minutes in sonic bliss and haven't touched a knob since I set them to 12:00. Going to be tired at work tomorrow, but I get the feeling I'm going to be up with this thing all night.