NPD: Midnight 3O The Swell (reverb and 2 delays in one pedal!) update: CLIP added

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Ruiner, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Ruiner

Ruiner Member

Been waiting on this for a few weeks, so excited to get it. 2 delays and a reverb in one. All sound brilliant and you can stack!! STACK!!

Here's a pic (you can also see the two other purchases that came in today)

[​IMG]

Not pictured is the side car for the Swell that has a loop switch and tap tempo switch.

So much to do this weekend between these, the new Echoczar and Angelbaby and the Binson i've still only played once!!!!

UPDATE:
    Did a very very quick clip. Have to run but i had to hear it and now i HAVE to share it. This is exactly what i've been looking for. I'll explain in detail later with a much better clip but damn.... i'm in love. :love:

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/ruiner-6/swell[/soundcloud]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  2. Transmisser

Transmisser Member

I've had my eye on this pedal for a while. I'm surprised no one else has brought it up on tgp.

Congrats on the new pedals. How do you like the swell?

3. guspc

guspc Supporting Member

I own the Serenity Reverb from them and I absolutely love their work.

4. jordane93

jordane93 Member

Let us know how it is!

5. Ruiner

Ruiner Member

Just got it. Hope to get a little time with it and will post my initial thoughts and a short clip.

I'll do a more in depth review and more clips after that as well but I also just got an Echoczar and Angelbaby in this week and a Binson I've only played once from a couple of weeks ago before I went on vacation so time is spread thin between all of these.

I definitely will do it though because from what I can tell this pedal has little exposure (my serial number is 9) and it sounds incredible from the demo that I want to share it on TGP.

6. afterosmosis

afterosmosis Member

I've got one of his Starry Night delays with custom artwork. Very cool pedal. I bet this one is great.

7. Ruiner

Ruiner Member

UPDATE- Did a very very quick clip. Have to run but i had to hear it and now i HAVE to share it. This is exactly what i've been looking for. I'll explain in detail later with a much better clip but damn.... i'm in love. :love:

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/ruiner-6/swell[/soundcloud]