NPD: only one I can imagine having 3 of...

dshobe

Rocky Mountain Way
Gold Supporting Member
I'm running two of the MXR 6 bands myself. One for an R6, and one for a Strat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Oozymouf

@Lolaviola: I honestly didn't see that coming at all, lol.

@9520575: I was thinking of something that could have multiple settings in one, but honestly, for the price and quality, having three different ones is just a little more versatile (being able to take one off the board and use by itself or on a smaller board).

@Delayed Delay: After the mod, it should lose the red eye and grow a bit.

Delayed Delay

It's further away from those 2!
@Lolaviola: I honestly didn't see that coming at all, lol.

@9520575: I was thinking of something that could have multiple settings in one, but honestly, for the price and quality, having three different ones is just a little more versatile (being able to take one off the board and use by itself or on a smaller board).

@Delayed Delay: After the mod, it should lose the red eye and grow a bit.
Pffft... If I had a nickel for every time I heard that.

:anon
:rotflmao

HAHAHAHA... I didn't realize the other 2 were elevated. That's funny right there... Lulz

Oozymouf

I modded the other two at the same time so I didn't have a chance to compare stock to modded, but since I'm waiting for the mod to show up, I've had a good amount of time to compare the two.

The Monte Allums mod definitely elevates this pedal (no pun intended with the picture, I just noticed that too). Stock has a noticeable sound degradation; not to the point of saying it sounds horrible, but comparing it to the mod makes it out to be a toy. Best $30 if you have a GE-7.