NPD...probably the best one I've had in a long time.

rubbersoul

Silver Supporting Member
I got my hands on this yesterday:

This pedal is incredible...really takes my amp up a notch. I have an amp with one tone knob, so the EQ on the pedal allows me to really shape my tone in a way I couldn't before. And like all Dr. Scientist pedals, it just adds a warmth to my tone that I love. Because it boosts and equalizes, it just seems to fatten up and sweeten my clean tones so nicely. I am very, very happy with this one.

I've now amassed a little pedal collection, so I'm on the hunt for a good, small pedalboard to accommodate them. But if you want a good boost, equalizer, buffer, I would say look no further than The Cleanness.

Pazz

Enjoy!

Reading your description I thought, "that's what I use my Timmy for!" Obviously you use your Timmy for a different purpose.

rubbersoul

Silver Supporting Member
Enjoy!

Reading your description I thought, "that's what I use my Timmy for!" Obviously you use your Timmy for a different purpose.
Thanks. Yeah, I typically enjoy using my Timmy almost as an overdrive/distortion into a clean amp. I know many folks enjoy using it as a boost for an already overdriven amp, but I really like using it as a straight gain pedal. I just got the Cleanness last night, so I haven't had a chance to try it in conjunction with the Timmy, but between the two of them, I'm sure to have a lot of nice EQ possibilities. I think they're going to interact nicely together.

Empros

Nice post. The Cleanness is a really great pedal, often overlooked.
And nice Dr Sci collection you've got there :aok I wish they never stopped doing those cool unique vinyl finishes.

rubbersoul

Silver Supporting Member
Nice post. The Cleanness is a really great pedal, often overlooked.
And nice Dr Sci collection you've got there :aok I wish they never stopped doing those cool unique vinyl finishes.
Thanks. Yeah, I'm a big fan of the older finishes...I'm always tempted when a nice one comes up for sale.

Ilduce

And now for something completely different!
Congrats! I might have to check one out some day. Kinda reminds me of my EHX Knockout attack equalizer, it's always on and my tone wouldn't be the same without it!