NPD...probably the best one I've had in a long time.

rubbersoul

Silver Supporting Member
I got my hands on this yesterday:

This pedal is incredible...really takes my amp up a notch. I have an amp with one tone knob, so the EQ on the pedal allows me to really shape my tone in a way I couldn't before. And like all Dr. Scientist pedals, it just adds a warmth to my tone that I love. Because it boosts and equalizes, it just seems to fatten up and sweeten my clean tones so nicely. I am very, very happy with this one.

I've now amassed a little pedal collection, so I'm on the hunt for a good, small pedalboard to accommodate them. But if you want a good boost, equalizer, buffer, I would say look no further than The Cleanness.

Pazz

Enjoy!

Reading your description I thought, "that's what I use my Timmy for!" Obviously you use your Timmy for a different purpose.

rubbersoul

Silver Supporting Member
Enjoy!

Reading your description I thought, "that's what I use my Timmy for!" Obviously you use your Timmy for a different purpose.
Thanks. Yeah, I typically enjoy using my Timmy almost as an overdrive/distortion into a clean amp. I know many folks enjoy using it as a boost for an already overdriven amp, but I really like using it as a straight gain pedal. I just got the Cleanness last night, so I haven't had a chance to try it in conjunction with the Timmy, but between the two of them, I'm sure to have a lot of nice EQ possibilities. I think they're going to interact nicely together.

Empros

Nice post. The Cleanness is a really great pedal, often overlooked.
And nice Dr Sci collection you've got there :aok I wish they never stopped doing those cool unique vinyl finishes.

rubbersoul

Silver Supporting Member
Nice post. The Cleanness is a really great pedal, often overlooked.
And nice Dr Sci collection you've got there :aok I wish they never stopped doing those cool unique vinyl finishes.
Thanks. Yeah, I'm a big fan of the older finishes...I'm always tempted when a nice one comes up for sale.

Ilduce

And now for something completely different!
Congrats! I might have to check one out some day. Kinda reminds me of my EHX Knockout attack equalizer, it's always on and my tone wouldn't be the same without it!

Trending Topics