• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

NPD: Red Panda Context

buzzp

I know, I know- I had** this listed on the emporium, but I flat out love this pedal! I had the neunaber WET prior to this, and while that was a really great reverb as well, it was just too "ambient" for my needs.

So far, room is my favorite, but I like all of the settings minus gated to be honest. Overall, really happy I found this pedal. Still learning how I want to dial in the decay/dampening knobs, but can anyone make any suggestions for settings?

Last edited:

JerEvil

Silver Supporting Member
I got this pedal gently and love it as well! The only issue I am having is I don't care for the delay setting on mid to high gain sounds on my amp. It works GREAT on clean though. I love the Verb sounds though. The Hall and Plate are magnificent.

buzzp

The verbs really have an amp-like feel and are extremely high quality, but I haven't tried the delay with high gain. It's kinda cool, but also a little frustrating, how the decay gets affected as I turn up the amp (not putting more gain into the reverb).

Empros

So this thread is to sing praises about a pedal you're selling? Hoping someone will read it and buy it?

This place is so strange sometimes.

SirGilmour

Silver Supporting Member
So this thread is to sing praises about a pedal you're selling? Hoping someone will read it and buy it?

This place is so strange sometimes.
Seriously. I guess we have found a spam loophole! Now everyone will be singing the praises of the pedals they have in the emporium masked as a NPD thread. Genius.

buzzp

No no, I deleted the FS thread. I meant to say I HAD it for sale. OP edited.

I put it up for sale after I bought it without playing it cause I needed the cash... but now I can't part with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ivo

Trending Topics