• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.
  • On Thursday, January 20, 2022, starting at 7 pm EST, We will take the forum offline to do the necessary upgrades. Estimates are a possible 3-hour total downtime to complete the process. So mark your calendar to play your guitar.

NPD Supermoon

thiscalltoarms

more gadgets than Batman.
Platinum Supporting Member
Correction: Eterna does straight amazing reverb aswell as octave up shimmer. Turn down the Shimmer dial on the Eterna and you get a similar lush modulated reverb as per the Supermoon - that's how I use it. The Supermoon just gives you control over how much modulation, while the modulation on the Eterna is set in stone, replacing it with a Shimmer control... but it's perfectly sweet. It's personal opinion which one is more versatile. I think the Eterna has a longer decay too but I may be wrong - it can do 100% wet as per the chromed Supermoon.

I've spent some time trying to emulate my favourite Eterna setting (Mix and Decay at 11:00, Shimmer off) on the BigSky - can get pretty close. If you guys have a BigSky and want to hear an approximation of the Eterna then let me know, I'll post the BigSky settings for it - Hall mode with no pre-delay and a decent amount of modulation is basically it.

Also my Eterna doesn't hiss!
I'd love to know your BigSky settings to get close to the Eterna set like that. Considering a Super moon for my PT mini... love my BigSky on my PT3.

MogwaiBoy

I'll boot the BigSky up and jot down the settings for you later today, or tonight for you : )

Trending Topics

Top Bottom