NPD X 2 Monsterpiece GE Fuzz & Lovepedal Magicboy Vibe

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Dipintoplayer, May 19, 2011.

1. Dipintoplayer

Dipintoplayer Member

Its not often that i get two pedals in the same day..Its even less often when i get two pedals in a row and i not only like them but am truly impressed by them enough to have them influence my style of play..

The first one i got was a Monsterpiece GE Fuzz box from Duderanimous maker of the Monsterpiece fuzz pedals..
    The Monsterpiece GE has ended my search for a FuzzFace type pedal..My dirt section is as follows..
    Timmy > Lovepedal HW Eternity Roadhouse > Frantone Brooklyn OD > Monsterpiece GE Fuzz > EHX Black Sovtek Muff..

This pedal may take the first place prize of my dirt pedals real soon..It is extremely versatile and capable of far more than Fuzz Face tones..

The next pedal to come in was the Lovepedal Magicboy Vibe that i bought from Mindcrime in the Emporium ..
    The same as the Fuzz Face pedal i have been wanting to upgrade my Dunlop Rotovibe to something smaller and more set it and forget it type of pedal..
    I have gone through several and even before this arrived i was debating on ordering a Wilsons Purple Haze just because i didn't think my search had ended after going through so many vibe pedal..

I was very happy that this one came in looking like new..At first i thought it was a little weak before adjusting the internal trim pot after that it hit its grove when mixed with the Monsterpiece Fuzz..

The two boxes cost me a nigh sleep as i played almost 12 hours straight finally calling it quits at 3:30 in the morning..

Both sellers where great to work with and i look forward to upgrading my EHX Black Sovtek Muff in the future with another Monsterpiece Fuzz..

I can see no reason why either one of these pedals wont be on my board for the long haul..

[​IMG]

2. david(j)

david(j) Supporting Member

helluva combo, i'm sure!

congrats.

3. duderanimous

duderanimous Monsterpiece Fuzz - Fuzz Master Extraordinaire Silver Supporting Member

I bet there was some "Bridge of Sighs" floating through the late night / early morning air :cool: