NPDx1, Yet double the fun!!

plan-x

Got this off a forumite. Dude your pedal rocks! 2 of my favorite pedals in one. The DDSS and the LTDsr. They stack for an awesome tonal rage. Dialing this bad boy in was as much fun as any NPD. Take a look.

It's like a piece of candy

With lots of internal trims to tweak, fun, fun, fun!

Triangle

I was under the impression that barber switches were board mounted which caused some people alot of worry. Have they switched all their pedals over to non-board mounted? Or is it just the dual discrete that has this?

BTW, awesome pedal. I was looking at a dual discrete and a half gainer recently but I'm on the fence that I may end up with a pedal that sounds very similar to my sparkledrive

((TechnicolorSkyline))

Silver Supporting Member
You have chosen... wisely :D

Best pedal I have ever bought, period! This thing is so tweakable it's easy to match it to any amp, it's built like a tank and even if something did go wrong they have the best customer service around. I will NEVER sell either of my Dual Discrete pedals!

plan-x

Switches have always been non-board mounted on Barbers. That would be inconsistant with his build quality reputation.

Yeah, I am really diggin this thing. If I were to get another.....some guys got 2 of these(leer43)(btw what are they?) I would really like an unLimiTeD with a mod board for the higher gain side. There's one on Barber's forum (LTD sr) that has a mod board!! Unfortunately, your lookin at $400 + for a custom order like that.

I suppose Barber could go a step further and do the 4 knob(Small fry/Dirty bomb/Trifecta/Custom cool) dual enclosures. Imagine that. A Custom cool/trifecta combo.

Trending Topics