• Supporting Membership Changes

The Supporting Memberships are currently being updated moving forward.

In order to coordinate giveaway drawings to the Supporting Members there will be a new alignment in the naming of the tiers. (Note: Non-Supporting (Basic) and Monthly Supporting Members can get into the drawings by mailing a postcard. Details on that will follow with a giveaway starting soon).

The pricing for each Supporting Membership level remains the same though the naming of them will change. The privileges remain the same as current but with the new name. If you are a current Supporting Member, you will be upgraded automatically for the existing term of your Supporting Membership. We are introducing a new tier with new perks.

Table here

Supporting Membership Guide

• Monthly Supporting Members will remain Supporting Members
    • Current annual Supporting Members will now be Silver Supporting Members. Perks and permissions remain the same
    • Current Silver Supporting Members will now be Gold Supporting Members
    • Current Gold Supporting Members will now be Platinum Supporting Members
    • A new level will be created - Double Platinum Supporting Members

All memberships will now have the option to remain as non-recurring memberships or choose reccuring memberships moving forward. *Note: current memberships will NOT be changed to recurring memberships.

NRBQ Chords

Droptop

Silver Supporting Member
Does anyone know the chord progression for "That's Neat, That's Nice by NRBQ"? Cool swing tune, I'm just having a hard time pickin' it it out.

MikeMcK

Silver Supporting Member
I should know it, but I'm having a brain fart remembering which song it is. If you can give me the key and some hints, I might be able to help out...

I have "At Yankee Stadium" but all I could find was the CD cover.

Droptop

Silver Supporting Member
I should know it, but I'm having a brain fart remembering which song it is. If you can give me the key and some hints, I might be able to help out...

I have "At Yankee Stadium" but all I could find was the CD cover.
I believe its in the key of D. I have the live version and the guitar is a little muddy in the mix.

mbmiller

I found the studio version here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nnboGUzVP8

These are the chords I'm getting:

Db6 / Eb9 / Gb6 Ab7 Db6 /

Gb7 / Db6 / Eb7 / Ab7 Ab7#5

Or maybe Ebmin7 instead of Gb6, as in a II-V-I turnaround. I can hear a descending chromatic pattern in the first three chords from Ab to G to Gb.

It's a great old tune. Back when it first came out I really wanted to learn it, but I was just starting to play guitar and couldn't figure it out. Here's a recent version with the new band and Terry Adams playing a great keyboard solo in his usual crazy style (karate chops and fists):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNNEWQOUCdY