• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

NSD: New Slide Day

HenryAdams

Just got a new slide from Ian at Diamond Slides, and man, is it ever awesome. It's a super thick Redhouse bottleneck made from a brandy bottle. It's loud, slick, lots of sustain, and tapered. I LOVE it, and I've got a bunch of slides: a few brass ones, a few ceramic ones, and a pyrex one, and Ian's is for sure the best.

His customer service is also top notch. Lots of options in length, diameter, edge, etc. To make sure that I was getting what I wanted, Ian cut the neck off of the brandy bottle and sent me a picture of it before polishing it up and sending it out to me.

Anyway, if you're looking for a new glass slide, check out diamond bottlenecks, http://www.diamondbottlenecks.com/DB08/index.asp

Diamond

Thanks guys ~ glad you're happy with the new 'Redhouse' Daegan - those thick-walled brandy bottle necks are superb for warm, smooth tones....;)

Slide On!

Ian.

Trending Topics