NTD: New Thorn Day!

big mike

Cathode biased
Platinum Supporting Member
Mike,
Your posts were what initially "awared" me to this amazing builder.
This is what makes the gear page so great.
I would have never known about this amazing builder.
And at the end of it all, for those of us who have snagged a thorn, or two, or six.
We win, because we know how great these are.
Glad to be of enablement help lol

jdsgilmour

Suffering from chronic gearitis
Platinum Supporting Member
Such an amazing instrument. I sold my Series I limited to fund my oldest's college tuition thinking that I could always get another. Well, that dream is gone. I'm super happy for Ron. He is such a gentleman and a master luthier and he deserves all the opportunities and fortune in the world. I'll probably scoop up a Master Built Fender from him but it just won't be the same. Enjoy. He's an amazing luthier and his gits ROCK!!!

lifeson1

Silver Supporting Member
I don’t know what Ron is better at, building guitars or setting them up. My Artisan is so well set up, it just plays like glass. Just amazing.

macmax77

Silver Supporting Member
I don’t know what Ron is better at, building guitars or setting them up. My Artisan is so well set up, it just plays like glass. Just amazing.

Both!

I went to a friends and this guy plays your guitar with a Philips on his pocket because he likes to set guitars.

I told him: “I will bring the guitar but no touching it for anything but playing it”

He grabs the guitar and checks the action and for the first Time in my life says:

Oh Lord, this guy knew what he was doing!

LOL, I got my revenge!!!!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom