Nux Mighty Plug problems

AndreasG

Did a firmware update today and now the bass amp don‘t seem to work. Big echo and latency on them. And by holding the comtrol switch down it doesn‘t switch from guitar to bass like it used to do. Any help?

PerCMusic

Did a firmware update today and now the bass amp don‘t seem to work. Big echo and latency on them. And by holding the comtrol switch down it doesn‘t switch from guitar to bass like it used to do. Any help?
Hello! Just bought one yesterday. Loaded the last firmware (2.1) and started up. Exactly the same problems here. The "2-sec-push" doesn't work, and the "git/bass-button" in the app doesn't exist. Very annoying when I bought it to use for the bass

HotBluePlates

Good luck

AndreasG

Yeah really don‘t have much hopes it will be resolved. Found that messing around with the guitar amps you find settings that work quite fair also for bass. But it‘s annoying it doesn‘t work as supposed

PerCMusic

Hi again
I emailed the company and got this answer.

- - -
Hi Per,

Good day and thanks for getting in touch.

There is nothing wrong.
The concept is different with the new firmware(updated Mighty Amp app): Instead of having dedicated Guitar and Bass modes, the new update allows to set up a total of 7 presets for either Guitar or Bass.

Best Regards,
Michael Oyo

Biggle

That's just great...I've been putting off buying one for a while, and was just about to pull the trigger, but won't bother now if there's no dedicated bass.

Glad I read this.

Thanks

202dy

That's just great...I've been putting off buying one for a while, and was just about to pull the trigger, but won't bother now if there's no dedicated bass.

Glad I read this.

Thanks

The bass amps are still there. It's up to you to select them. But just because they're modeled after famous bass amps doesn't mean they are the best choices for the music you want to play.

The Deluxe Reverb model sounds great with a Precision. For my ears. For the music I play.

So it all depends on your perspective.

AndreasG

Yeah…with some time I found settings that work quite well for me with bass. It’s just it seemed to me a bit better and easier before themupdate. Anyway for a 60$ practice tool you cannot expect a professional amp interface

Trending Topics

Top Bottom