Nux Monterey Vibe discontinued... why??

5F6-A

It's a great pedal that sounds really, really good at the right price. Why on Earth would Nu discontinue such a successful product? I wonder....

5F6-A

I always wanted to try one of these. Maybe they are going to do an updated version.

I know... authentic sounding (albeit digital) vibe and vibrato in a small format with tap tempo for $/£/€ 50 was a no-brainer. Maybe they had an issue with Robert Keeley for their Monterey pedal? :dunno :dunno :dunno

KingsXJJ

I know... authentic sounding (albeit digital) vibe and vibrato in a small format with tap tempo for $/£/€ 50 was a no-brainer. Maybe they had an issue with Robert Keeley for their Monterey pedal? :dunno :dunno :dunno
I see no mention of tap tempo in their manual. Nice feature to have though.

Quite a few of their mini’s were discontinued. I’d bet a refresh is coming soon. Nice.

The Solid Studio was discontinued as well. Can’t wait to see it’s replacement.

monty

Damn, I just recently discovered NUX pedals (finally found a dealer)and that was one I was interested in.

5F6-A

Damn, I just recently discovered NUX pedals (finally found a dealer)and that was one I was interested in.
There are the odd one still available but, as they say, once they are gone, they are gone. People who have them do not tend to get rid of them on the second hand market.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom