• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

NVGD

yoyoyoseph

Silver Supporting Member
To say this is a vintage guitar would be a bit of an understatement. I love this thing, got it locally here and couldn't be happier. The action is fast and low! Believe it is a Silvertone 1352. Same thing as a Harmony H62

This had been modded back in the day to house a second pickup, at least I think it didn't come with this second one. 2 P13 pickups! The selector switch has an old bake-lite dye for a tip.

The guitar is beat to hell but still plays like a champ. I'll do some audio/video if there's interest. Sounds killer through my old Ampeg.

Last edited:

G Man

Love it. Killer mojo on that one. And yes, I would love to hear a clip as well, just to hear those pups.

Trending Topics