NYC pedal help

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by otherone, Feb 23, 2015.

1. otherone

otherone Supporting Member

Anyone in NYC know how to change resistors and caps in a pedal...need to do something as recommended by the maker and I don't know how...I just play them, don't know how to do diy stuff. Would mail to maker, but he's pretty busy and don't wanna deal with mailing etc. lmk, thanks

2. LouRossi

LouRossi Member

David or Jun at Main Drag Music should be able to help and it's a quick turnaround w/ them...

3. otherone

otherone Supporting Member

4. chrisjnyc

chrisjnyc Member

I have not had much luck with getting any pedal mods done in NYC... better off shipping it out

5. mam8dg

mam8dg Fuzz Addict Supporting Member

+1 on main drag. Pat did similar work on an amp for me, but they probably have guys dedicated to pedal work.

6. mabnotes

mabnotes Supporting Member

Depending if they are just regular sized components I could do this for you too quickly and easily. I've done a lot of this for myself and others on and off over the years. PM me if interested?

Chris - didn't I mod your looper pedal with momentary switches and do a repair for you in Astoria last year? Are they still working out?

7. chrisjnyc

chrisjnyc Member

The looper worked out great... I was able to undo the mod after I got rid of the Eventide pedals. The Dano still has a short in it...