• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Obscure speaker advice/recommendation

RockinRob

I have a hot rod deluxe that needs a new speaker. I want to be able to get close to the distorted/lead guitar in this awesome song. Might as well give me a tremolo recommendation for that too :). If anyone needs a Salma fix after this, it's not my fault.

snouter

To make the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe less harsh sounding, try different tubes, in addition to looking into a Celestion V30 which works great as evidenced by the limited edition purple Guitar Center variety. I would go with a Eminence personally. You need a wah to replicate the lead sounds in that vid.

RockinRob

Thanks snouter. Agree with your comments. I think I'll try a V30. I have some vintage fenders for that tone, and want this one to sound different.

Trending Topics