1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

OCD v3 on order!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Lt_Core, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Lt_Core

Lt_Core Supporting Member

Finally pulled the trigger on a new OCD v3. Can't wait to get it!

Here's my current chain. New pic to follow next week with OCD!

Amps: Mesa F-50 1x12 & Peavey Classic 30

Input chain: Barber Tone Press -> Fulltone OCD -> MI Audio Crunchbox -> Loop-Master looper (TU-2 in tuner out, loop #1 EVH Phase 90/Pigtronix EP-1, loop #2 Boss AC-2) -> MI Audio Boost N' Buff

Effects Loop: Digitech CF-7 Chorus Factory -> Boss DD-20, MXR 10-band KFK EQ (sometimes a volume pedal 1st in the loop)

2. Free

Free Member

On order - does that mean new? I though version 4 was out now...

3. RDM

RDM Senior Member

I don't think Fulltone is acknowledging that there's a v4.....yet some are marked v4. Who knows anymore. I'm sure there will be a few more OCD version threads that pop up by Monday morning.

4. recto-robbie

recto-robbie Member

Yea I actually have a marked version 4 sold to me as a version 3 which in fact it may just be. Crazy???
    Anyways you will like it. Awsome pedal as a stand alone drive pedal or as an overdrive on top of your amps gain.. I use mine with my boogie stiletto deuce.

5. Lt_Core

Doesn't matter to me if it's v3 or v4. Going to use it for low to medium gain with my Mesa's clean channel.

6. Lt_Core

I bought it from a Fulltone dealer. It's advertised as a version 3. I'll have to wait for it to arrive to find out if it's a v3 or v4.

7. DreamTheaterRules

DreamTheaterRules Former Lyricist for Calhoun Tubbs Silver Supporting Member

naw man, you want a V1! Call the used pedal factory and order one ASAP!!! :roll

8. recto-robbie

recto-robbie Member

No really,, what you want is this. Highly sought after, rare and highly valuable!
    [​IMG][/IMG] [​IMG]

9. FloridaSam

FloridaSam Member

10. jzgtrguy

jzgtrguy Member

;)I've never played versions II,III or IV but I like Version I;)

11. Windup 43

Windup 43 Supporting Member

I just received mine today, dated 01 08, # 16921 but it was sold as a version 3- is this version 4?? Btw, this thing sounds incredible- wow!! :dude

12. Lt_Core

Not sure if I should be worried but I bought my OCD on Friday and have not heard back from Big City Music regarding shipping information. I do know that they're at NAMM so hopefully that's the reason.