• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

OCD with DS-1

cicone

Has anyone used these together in the effects chain? I have a Marshall Master Volume JCM 900 MkIII and wonder how these would work together and in what order you might connect them. That said, I like the OCD 1.4's sound much better than the DS-1---though The DS-1 sounds pretty darn good on a Fender amp.

Stormbringer

Yes but mine was a Keely Ultra DS-1 and I used the DS-1 to goose the OCD running at 18v. IT really took the OCD to the brink of exploding but the sound was good.

cicone

Thanks, Stormbringer. I read a post on this and thought the OCD working over the DS-1 signal would be horrific. Perhaps I should try it, as I have both boxes. Any tips on the DS-1 settings ie. things to avoid---or just let fly??

Stormbringer

I had the Keeley Ultra DS-1 which is a substantially different pedal than a stock DS-1 but keep the distortion and tone controls at moderate levels in the DS-1 and experiment!

Last edited:

Trending Topics