Octaswitch mounting question

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to mount a Carl Martin Octa-Switcher 2 to a Pedaltrain Pro? The rubber nubs function similarily like wha nub, need them or the units casing is loose.

Should I buy new screws or just ziptie the the unit?

rayza

Replace the rubbers with a washer. Or make spacer blocks with as thin a piece of 2" wide wood as you can get away with and Velcro Both sides as required.

THiwaTT

i would use 3M Dual-Lock
Or if you cannot easily find it - go to Home Depot/Lowes and look for 3M picture Hanging strips - these are small strips of dual-lock, they are a bit overpriced ~$3.50 for a pack of 3 or 4 but it will definitely do the trick

Kurt L

I strapped mine to the board with really big, long zip-ties. I don't know how long it would
hold up gigging but you never know...

BTW, hope you like the Octaswitch. I put together a board with mine using multiple pedals in some of the loops. Lots of fun.

I ended up zip-tying the switcher to the board. I don't have it entirely wired but I have loops8-5 wired and it was awesome! I am going to find a permanent solution at some point but for the time being, it works well!

sodapopinski

I'm a fan of the octaswitch, the only drawback is the size. Looking at the inside it can definitely be made a lot smaller.

Trending Topics