• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Octave fuzz pedal with adjustable octave level?

jonoh248

Anyone knows any pedal that does this?

Think of the Octavia but with an octave level knob that allows you to dial down the octave till there's just a fuzz left. I found one, the Wattson Classic Electronics EFY-6. Anymore out there?

voorhiessa

Supporting Member
The cool thing about the BS is that both the octave and gain are adjustable. So you can do straight octave, no fuzz if you want, Vica versa, and in between.

jonoh248

Anyone tried the Fulltone Octafuzz? Seems to be a Tycobrahe Octavia replica with an octave switch hoho

PlexiFuzz

I know karate. Voodoo, too.
Love octave fuzzes!

Basic Audio makes a modified version of the Ibanez Standard Fuzz (similar to a Superfuzz) that allows you to turn the octave off. Mine has a trimpot inside for adjusting the octave stength, but I typically don't mess with that.

Other than that, I'd check out the EFY-6 from Wattson Electronics that you mentioned. All the things you're looking for and only $149 new!

wbm68

Anyone knows any pedal that does this?

Think of the Octavia but with an octave level knob that allows you to dial down the octave till there's just a fuzz left. I found one, the Wattson Classic Electronics EFY-6. Anymore out there?
That would be the Prescription Electronics C.O.B. pedal. You can dial in the amount of octave and you can dial in the amount of "blend" between original signal and fuzz/octave.
There are several pedals that can turn the octave function on and off, but as you had asked about dialing it in, I only know of the COB that can do that.
Incredible pedal btw.

ruger9

That would be the Prescription Electronics C.O.B. pedal. You can dial in the amount of octave and you can dial in the amount of "blend" between original signal and fuzz/octave.
There are several pedals that can turn the octave function on and off, but as you had asked about dialing it in, I only know of the COB that can do that.
Incredible pedal btw.
I have a COB. 100% correct.

jonoh248

So just an update, I got myself a Fuzz Factory with a Foxrox Octron 2. Tried some of the pedals you guys mentioned and didn't like the fuzz tones coming out of em'. Thanks guys for the suggestions though.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom