• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

od help!

fritferret

so i usually use overdrive pedals for what they do at stage volume and i normally play 2 two channel. recently picked up an old fender, so now i'm looking for a pedal that sounds good as an overdrive/boost for use live that also sound good at levels that won't make the cops come looking for you.

any suggestions? hoping to avoid anything that sounds natural or boxy.

so i usually use overdrive pedals for what they do at stage volume and i normally play 2 two channel. recently picked up an old fender, so now i'm looking for a pedal that sounds good as an overdrive/boost for use live that also sound good at levels that won't make the cops come looking for you.

any suggestions? hoping to avoid anything that sounds natural or boxy.
I would have to say the Alpha drive II red dot. Got flak from TGP'rs but who cares the thing sounds great and at bedroom levels sounds wonderful. Plus price is fantastic. Let the beatings begin.

B.

I just got the Toneboys overdrive pedal, it would be perfect for what you are talking about, works well as a boost/overdrive and as a standalone overdrive pedal.

Trending Topics