• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

OD with phaser-like swirl?

Super Locrian

Does this exist? I'm thinking of an OD where the gain "voicing" changes in cycles for a phaser-like effect. In my mind, it's a slightly different effect than you would get by just combining a separate OD and phaser pedal...

Alienhead

The only thing that I ever heard of was by Jersey Girl pedals it is called a Keekruder. You also have to have a Tone-in-progress 3rd hand to use on the voice knob. this simulates what you are talking about. The only other thing I can think of is the Foxrox Zim which has a Voice knob. I believe there are 8 of them. Maybe with a 3rd hand you could simulate a swirl as each Notch is a different voicing. Could be interesting.

kldonegan

Seems like one of those 3rd hand things hooked up to the tone knob of your favorite OD would do it... Not aware of anything like that off the shelf.

KCWM

Silver Supporting Member
ross put out a pedal that I used to have that was a phaser/distortion pedal. Had 4 knobs, for gain/volume and rate/recycle.

I'm sure you're looking for something more boutique, but that's the closest I'm aware of of a distortion with a phaser like swirl.

M

Member 995

I can get some of those "zhoosh" sounds out of a Menatone Top Boost in a Can.

Bryan

Trending Topics

Top Bottom