Odd question for anyone in the Charlotte NC area....

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Motorhed, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Motorhed

Motorhed Member

I know there are some here in the general vicinity so I thought I'd ask a crazy question...

Do you drive on Wilkinson Blvd at least fairly often? Have you seen the guy dancing in the medians? I've seen him periodically for the past few years. He always wears big headphones, sometimes he's walking and only kind of dancing but others he's gettin' down! The other day, he was so into it, I couldn't help but crack up. Whoever he is and whatever his reasoning is, I say more power to him! He's always stayed on the median whenever I've driven by him so he doesn't bother me any and I admit, it's always entertaining to see him while driving by lol.

I even googled to see if he might have some kind of "fame" if that's what you want to call it for doing that. I found two mentions of him, one is someone's facebook page and those don't seem to work so well when posting links for them here so I'll skip that one. The other is this one, apparently either no one else has googled him or no one else wants to admit to seeing him since no one answered the post lol. It sounds like this person is indeed describing the same dude! So obviously I'm not the only one to have seen him enough to really take notice! He's also been doing since at least 2012 from the date of that post.

http://www.topix.com/forum/charlotte/TUK1GUCLAH0JH0GJL