Odd Question - Marshall 4x12 + Mini Cooper S

GAT

Platinum Supporting Member
I don't know for sure, but I think its gonna be hard!

I rode to a rehearsal in one and I could barely get my Mike Lull bass in it, we had to stick it through the space between the seat.

Maybe though!

well i mean if i put the back seat down. i think the space is there. it might be more of a matter of getting the cab in the space

JimmyR

I don't think so. Just an hour ago my wife and I bought a big wall clock which was 90cm diameter. The box must have been 1m square by about 10cm and we just couldn't fit it into her mini any way. I seriously doubt a quad would fit. I went back with a Honda Accord and it just fit. I can fit a quad on the back seat or in the boot of my Honda quite easily.

gldtp99

My 2002 VW Golf GTI handles 4x12's with ease-- i've hauled two at a time by putting them on their side, with room left over for heads, guitars, etc---i leave the rear seat down and this is my "gear truck" most of the time---- my Chevy 1/2 ton pickup is there for serious gear hauling--- good for loads short of a commercial box truck..........gldtp99

Cpt. Picard

Well, one must assume you are indeed in a band, thus the need for the 4x12.

One must also assume that this is a gigging band, thus your need to transport said 4x12.

Can you enlist the band's help?
If I explained to my mates that I was suffering from sub-optimal gear, I'm sure they'd help with the lugging.

That said, 2x12's rock hard and loud enough...

well i was trying to pickup a 4x12. I'm not in a band currently, but in all honesty who doesn't want a 4x12 to blast

i could probably convince my friend with a truck to help me out if i was sold on something

Trending Topics

Top Bottom