• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Odd Question - Marshall 4x12 + Mini Cooper S

GAT

Platinum Supporting Member
I don't know for sure, but I think its gonna be hard!

I rode to a rehearsal in one and I could barely get my Mike Lull bass in it, we had to stick it through the space between the seat.

Maybe though!

hathisisfunnyha

Silver Supporting Member
well i mean if i put the back seat down. i think the space is there. it might be more of a matter of getting the cab in the space

JimmyR

I don't think so. Just an hour ago my wife and I bought a big wall clock which was 90cm diameter. The box must have been 1m square by about 10cm and we just couldn't fit it into her mini any way. I seriously doubt a quad would fit. I went back with a Honda Accord and it just fit. I can fit a quad on the back seat or in the boot of my Honda quite easily.

gldtp99

My 2002 VW Golf GTI handles 4x12's with ease-- i've hauled two at a time by putting them on their side, with room left over for heads, guitars, etc---i leave the rear seat down and this is my "gear truck" most of the time---- my Chevy 1/2 ton pickup is there for serious gear hauling--- good for loads short of a commercial box truck..........gldtp99

Cpt. Picard

Well, one must assume you are indeed in a band, thus the need for the 4x12.

One must also assume that this is a gigging band, thus your need to transport said 4x12.

Can you enlist the band's help?
If I explained to my mates that I was suffering from sub-optimal gear, I'm sure they'd help with the lugging.

That said, 2x12's rock hard and loud enough...

hathisisfunnyha

Silver Supporting Member
well i was trying to pickup a 4x12. I'm not in a band currently, but in all honesty who doesn't want a 4x12 to blast

i could probably convince my friend with a truck to help me out if i was sold on something

Trending Topics