• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

ODS advice sought

52ftbuddha

Hello all, I am on the verge of ordering some form of ODS likely a Ceriatone HRM in 50w. I want to know that I am not going down the path of disappointment that my Mesa Boogie Mk3 was. So much of the approach seems the same. The use of the high efficiency 12 the high gain the shared EQ. What can those that have done this share. Ultimately I am after a high gain amp that is touch sensitive and will give some tones beyond the more classic styled amps I own.

thanks
rob

LP51122

Ceriatone OTS for high gain? Any of the ODS style amps you get won't be high gain.

The Deizel amp get very good high gain sounds.....

LP51122

No. They'd have similar type gain, but the MKIII will have more gain and the Ceriatone's will be more Dumbely.

Fxrs

Read the reviews on HC. Seems there's quite a bit of gain on tap with the trim pot.

Trending Topics