• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

OD's similar to DAM Sonic Titan

tashiattack

I was curious what overdrives have a similar feel to the DAM sonic titan? Or, at least, overdrives that emulate power tube saturation, or use LM-386 chips. In terms of the latter, I only know that the fuzzrocious ram the manparts uses an LM-386.

Last edited:

afterosmosis

I was curious what overdrives have a similar feel to the DAM sonic titan? Or, at least, overdrives that emulate power tube saturation, or use LM-386 chips. In terms of the latter, I only know that the fuzzrocious man the ramparts uses an LM-386.
I think you mean Ram the Manparts :D

pulse.

Gold Supporting Member
I used to get similar tones with my Skreddy Screwdriver, and that's why I sold 2 Sonic Titans

noise'n'hum

Bearfoot Model H is good for "power tube saturation" overdrive for me and has way more musical decay than Sonic Titan. Model Hs might be even better.

tashiattack

Bearfoot Model H is good for "power tube saturation" overdrive for me and has way more musical decay than Sonic Titan. Model Hs might be even better.
yeah the decay on the sonic titan is weird..I switched my chip to a LM 386-4 and it pretty much fixed the decay/buzz problem. Heard great things about the bearfoot...would love to try it out.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom