FS Offers? Only for a few days...Fender Masterbuilt Chris Fleming neck, Suhr "Blackmore white" body. Locale LA sale for now

Sponsored by: ShipNerd

Ritualee

Gold Supporting Member
I'll entertain local offers for this but if my stuff doesn't sell before the move then I'll likely just keep it. It's all good stuff, I just didn't want to move everything to the new place and I could use the dough for building the new studio. What I'm saying is... don't wait!

These pieces make a freaking great guitar but we're moving and I'm unloading anything that isn't absolutely essential.

The masterbuilt Fender neck is the shape of the '54 anniversary necks they made in 2004. The frets were redone by Hogy at Komet amps and they're completely fresh. 6105 EVO frets. The good stuff. Hogy also did a French polish on the fingerboard and the back of the neck for the most perfect natural feel. As I look these up it looks like $2000 is a major bargain for a Fender Masterbuilt neck so $2000 for local pickup only!

This Suhr body was custom made to go with this neck, but it functions as a killer strat body regardless of neck. Lightweight, but not a feather... I'd say the whole guitar with this body would be 7 1/2 to 7 3/4 lbs. And it looks terrific! $700

Again only for local sale just now. If you want both I'll discount just a bit because I believe these are on the very low end of asking (if I'm wrong I'll absolutely change my price if you have comps!)

I've been meaning to put this together for months and I do have all the parts so if you want a full guitar with boutique pickups, etc. I can do that with this. Let me know!

I'm in Long Beach, CA. Again... local only for now!
Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 5.52.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 5.52.56 PM.png

Last edited:

Ritualee

Gold Supporting Member
Another bump. If I end up moving this stuff to the new house a lot of the things I have up for sale will not be sold. So if you're thinking about it, please speak up! Thanks!

Ritualee

Gold Supporting Member
Only a few more days, fellas. And yes, I'll consider shipping now- on your dime. But hey, talk to me. Baby needs a new pair of shoes.

I do have a loaded pick guard with Suhrs and a Fender in the neck. Sounds really nice. Also have a Fender bridge but... I broke off the whammy bar. So, that'd need a fix- but hey! Those are cheap! This is an extraordinarily fine guitar all assembled. PM me if you want to talk about that.

I know this is always the idle threat, but I'm fixing to just keep this stuff and be happy about it. Gonna crank this through my Tone Master and life will be most excellent. OR... you guys could buy this stuff and have that bliss for yourself! Grins! Talk to me!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom