Official Black Friday thread

bob77362

Silver Supporting Member
How do you find the deals on Adorama? I go to the site and never see these specials. Was it via their mailing list?

modavis99

Gold Supporting Member
(11/24) The monoprice 15 watt tube amp that is a very near clone (except for the reverb?) of a Laney Cub 12R is on sale today for $213 with free shipping: https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=611815

I know last year around this time these were available for under $200. I think $213 is a killer deal on these amps. I paid $250 for mine about 6 weeks ago (after they were unavailable for a while) and don't regret it.

ixnay

Prymaxe BF sale is up now, 25% off everything (code is BF25)
Do they have anything in stock? I gave up on them a few years ago. Between their arbitrary "we'll honor the coupon for this brand today, but tomorrow we won't" policy and charging for pre-orders before they ship, I finally had enough. if they've gotten better, I might check it out...

Edit: Just checked the site, and it is UP TO 25% off. Lots of stuff with discounts less than 25%.

modavis99

Gold Supporting Member
From Throbak:

Black Friday-Cyber Monday Sale!
SAVE 20% off
ER-Custom MXV P.A.F. Pickups &
Stone Bender MKII Pedal
COUPON CODE: THANKS20 enter at checkout
Sale ends 11/30/2020

tarheelalum

Starting up another one this year... Post the deals here:

Fender Telecaster, Lake Placid Blue (deja vu 2019) - $519
I would like to thank you for posting this. I have been looking for a deal on one of these in the lake placid blue for a while. Happy thanksgiving to you and your family.

grey8

Silver Supporting Member
Do they have anything in stock? I gave up on them a few years ago.
I bought two Walrus Audio pedals today for less than $150 each. Some pedal companies are excluded, but you can find good deals there. Their customer service is really good IMO.

chrisjnyc

Silver Supporting Member
Randall RD1H Diavlo 1W Tube Guitar Head - $149 (MF SDOD)

Guitar Center's 15% off BF sale is up now

modavis99

Gold Supporting Member
proaudiostar and sweet water have the voxac30s1 for $700 normally $900. Not sure how many other stores have this deal

Trending Topics