oh my... Airline h78

EricPeterson

http://www.eastwoodguitars.com/airline-h78-honeyburst/

big-airlineh78dlx__02289.1406709749.1280.1280.jpg

This looks very funky. :love:

goodwater

yeah..if you look you can probably find an original for about the same price as the Eastwood--I've owned a few and they are some of my favorite hollowbodies around

EricPeterson

Just buy an old Harmony and get the real deal instead that overpriced crappy copy.

Well I have had an old silvertone, I would not exactly say the quality on the originals is anything to write home about, in fact, having played eastwoods, I would say this new one would likely be a major step up in quality, fit and finish.

Nice, but I'd rather have...

51c7f289-2fa9-47ab-b07f-43f138aaae64.jpg

Typical TGP, post about a sub 800 dollar guitar, get suggested a 5k dollar one. ;)

I like the vintage silvertones/harmony, but the necks on the hollow bodies tend to be too narrow for me, I am hoping that this one might have corrected that issue.

Last edited:
Well I have had an old silvertone, I would not exactly say the quality on the originals is anything to write home about, in fact, having played eastwoods, I would say this new one would likely be a major step up in quality, fit and finish.

Typical TGP, post about a sub 800 dollar guitar, get suggested a 4k dollar one. ;)

I like the vintage silvertones/harmony, but the necks on the hollow bodies tend to be too narrow for me, I am hoping that this one might have corrected that issue.

Typical indeed, its just the first thing I thought of given the features.:aok

Palladio

yeah..if you look you can probably find an original for about the same price as the Eastwood--I've owned a few and they are some of my favorite hollowbodies around

+1 I have a '66 Harmony Rocket that is a great sounding guitar. Given that vintage ones can be found in the same price range, I'd rather have a good example from the 60's. I've never played a modern Airline/Eastwood guitar though, so don't really know how they compare.

Top Bottom