• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Oh why not, one more VH thread!!!

Mayfield

Gold Supporting Member
I know...I know..

I have not heard the full album yet, but spent some time today listening to all of the clips that are out. So I am going to say it..

Based on what I have heard...

I AM FIRED UP about this album. Yup, I said it. I like what I hear. I like the fast stuff, the Dave campy stuff...I just plain like it. Maybe it's nostalgia, maybe it's because I knew some of the songs from their demos, maybe it's just because it put the FUN BACK IN MUSIC!

OK, I have my teflon on. But that is my opinion and I am sticking to it. I don't care what Sammy thinks. I don't care how it compares to how the band sounded 30 stinking years ago....I just enjoy it, the way music should be enjoyed....just because!!!!

:mob

Ben R

No teflon needed, dude. I agree 100%, baby! Rock the "F" on!

:band:dude:dude:dude:beer

Last edited:

Trending Topics