• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

OK, Does yours look this bad?

torgeot

Here's my old number 1 (says so on the back ;) ), her name is Red. Yeah she was never red in color, she helped write a song by that name, she's a lefty, (I'm a righty player) cigarette burns, originally black, I striped her down, oil finished and left her, so the marks are all sweat, broke her neck in a drunken rage, that's why the neck is 2 colors, repaired in 1993, no switch tip, volume only, the tone was taken out, and the hole was left, she had a Roland Synth pup in her once, (that's the velcro still on there) but she feels great to play. Red is no longer #1, but she still gets regular duty as the others do. Here's her pics...

52ftbuddha

I am not really a thin neck shred guy but that is one that screams purpose. If Buck Owens played metal that would be his guitar. Purpose built no useless tat.

rob

kurtsstuff

Not that I think it looks bad but...here's my plain jane stripped finish happy accident numero uno guitar...It's got a high fret but...I won't get the frets leveled...it's magic the way it is and I'm paranoid that if I do...well..ya know....lol!!

torgeot

well at least I'm not alone....

and yeah it seems like mines a shredder, but my shredder days left me a long time ago. I took 10 years off never seemed to get my full chops back, yet.

Trending Topics