Ok, just signed on. What happened to the new Axe-FX II thread started yesterday

riffy

It had the clips of it's match with Zappa's Fender Bassman in it? I was hoping more were posted in the thread, and now, I can't find it to save my soul.

I hope I am not just overlooking it!

Gary

riffy

Crap, what was the incorrect assumption Mike?

Whatever it was, I still thought the clips were outstanding sounding.

Gary

riffy

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, so is that multi point "profiling" included in the amp modeling now?

barhrecords

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, so is that multi point "profiling" included in the amp modeling now?

My take on it is, Cliff developed a new way for FAS to bake in the models such that it can correct and find errors with the model data and also provides for a more accurate model of the amps characteristics in regards to factors outside the amp's schematics.

Bottom line for my take, the result will be the baked in models are more accurate and any inadvertant errors in entering the baked in models will be easier to find and correct if necessary.

All my take on it,

Richard

riffy

My take on it is, Cliff developed a new way for FAS to bake in the models such that it can correct and find errors with the model data and also provides for a more accurate model of the amps characteristics in regards to factors outside the amp's schematics.

Bottom line for my take, the result will be the baked in models are more accurate and any inadvertant errors in entering the baked in models will be easier to find and correct if necessary.

All my take on it,

Richard

That is very cool! Thank you Richard!

Gary

Trending Topics

Top Bottom