• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

old Arion SAD-1 vs Boss DM-2 waza

lefty kwan

Well I'm on my second old SAD-1 which I haven't found a good replacement for. Now my second SAD-1 is starting to act a little funky, which happened to my first one before it died. So I picked up a used DM-2 waza today and it's pretty close. The SAD-1 seems to have an ever so slight modulation that the DM-2w doesn't. The DM-2 in the custom mode has a very similar tone, bright , clear and warm but without the slight modulation which sounds really good. The Dm-2 is very attack sensitive just like the sad-1 which is awesome. The DM-2w is built like a tank, it's a boss pedal; so it'll probably last forever. I think the DM-2w will be a better gig pedal because I won't have to worry if it is going to die in the middle of a set. It's really too bad the SAD-1 aren't built to last.