1. The Rules have been updated regarding posting as a business on TGP. Thread with details here: Thread Here
    Dismiss Notice

Old Band Clips (2004)

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Priestunes, Jan 20, 2006.

1. Priestunes

Priestunes Member

Here's something more recent from the vaults...
    With a Little Help
    That's an Orange AD15 on lead, a Fender Blues Jr. on rhythm, and a PRS on both. Hope you :hiP it. Yes.... the bassist was probably tipping a beer.
    ;)

2. mikem

mikem Senior Member

That was pretty damned cool! Really liked the vocals. Do you have any more?

Mike

:JAM

3. Priestunes

Priestunes Member

4. mikem

mikem Senior Member

Your band rocks. There were some glitches in SSH, but that is a hella tough song to pull off. i thought you guys did a pretty great job of it. I was also elated that your KOHD did not include any GNRisms (I like GNR, but if I hear KOHD with any "I,I,I,I yeahs" again I'm gonna hurt someone!). Keep 'em coming.

Mike

5. Priestunes

Priestunes Member

Thanks bro. As for glitchery, that was the first and only time we played She's So Heavy. It's not true to form, yer right, and even worse it's a splice together of a couple takes. (You can hear the abrupt cut.) That was a recorded first-and-only meeting between all of the players. I put it up because I'm proud of having played with those guys. The drummer is Skeeto, formerly of Trey's 70 Volt Parade. It shouldn't be lumped in with the 2004 band because it was recorded in '02 and he was never in "my band," but we still gig together when possible. But that's just too many damn details for a Sunday morning TGP post!!!

I have way too much respect for Dylan to molest his tune! Playing these songs really makes me appreciate just how great the greats are! Or were.

Anyway, how about another from the original 2004 crew? This was done in one take and vocals were added later.
    Summertime Blues

We :rolleyes: this one! But I like the raunchy tone. I think it was a Keeley BD2.