• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Old 'Cort' Les Paul

jezzzz2003

I've got a real umm... vintage Les Paul made by Cort, no serial number or model, Id estimate its around 30 years old, lotsa binding and pearl inlays, getting rid of it if anyone has any idea on price for these old babys.

Bluedawg

Hmmm .... a Cort "Les Paul" with a bolt on neck was my first electric guitar.

I made the mistake of loaning it to my cousin and someone stole it from him. :FM I would love to have it back.

Is yours cherry sunburst by chance amd how did my guitar end up in Australia?

I'm assuming you' d be lucky to get anything over $150 US on that ... then again maybe they are treasured pawn shop prizes these days.

:banana

whitehall

I had one of those , it was a set neck LP model. When I took it apart I could see it was actually made of plywood with veneered front and back.
Still didn't play too bad though.

I've got a real umm... vintage Les Paul made by Cort, no serial number or model, Id estimate its around 30 years old, lotsa binding and pearl inlays, getting rid of it if anyone has any idea on price for these old babys.
I had a Silverburst Cort Les Paul about 30 years ago. I sold it in '85 for $150. I actually wish I still had it. I always thought it played pretty well.

treeofpain

Gold Supporting Member
There was a bolt-on sunburst model at a guitar show this weekend. The dealer was askign $199 with hardshell case. I think he ended up accepting $120 from another dealer.

Trending Topics