OLD Dunlop 535 replacement switch--

joolzriff

Finally after 20 yrs my original Dunlop 535 wah on off switch is making a huge crackle and thud when I engage it---I've been trying to find a replacement and I've been failing to see this part online---it's a on off switch with a green circuit board attached to its bottom and the wires from the wah's main circuit get clipped on and also the Led's are attached to the switch circuit board --I ve never seen anything like it-----
Any info or help appreciated
Thankyou
J

cowbellfever

I have a 535Q that I had to replace the switch on a year ago.
It also has a circuit board connector soldered underneath the switch with a ribbon cable going to the main circuit board of the wah.
I replaced the switch myself by unscrewing the on/off footswitch from the wah and unsoldering the switch from the small circuit board - there are 6 contact pins.
I ordered a replacement Carling DPDT foot switch, its connectors fit perfectly into the wah switch circuit board, and I solder it in and reassembled the switch into the Wah housing and it worked fine.
If you are uncomfortable with soldering most technicians should be able to do this for you in under an hour.
Cost of the switch should be under or around $20.
Good luck!

joolzriff

I have a 535Q that I had to replace the switch on a year ago
It also has a circuit board connector soldered underneath the switch with a ribbon cable going to the main circuit board of the wah.
I replaced the switch myself by unscrewing the on/off footswitch from the wah and unsoldering the switch from the small circuit board - there are 6 contact pins.
I ordered a replacement Carling DPDT foot switch, its connectors fit perfectly into the wah switch circuit board, and I solder it in and reassembled the switch into the Wah housing and it worked fine.
If you are uncomfortable with soldering most technicians should be able to do this for you in under an hour.
Cost of the switch should be under or around $20.
Good luck!

Awesome !! Thankyou

Trending Topics

Top Bottom