Old School Demo Song Clip

Hacksaw

Time Warped
Platinum Supporting Member
Echoes... Excellent rhythm track! Song is catchy.. I like all the different directions with the leads at the end.

Like it bro! nice work..

scoob

wow. cool outro. cool song. Wish I could throw stuff together like this by myself. I work better in a group, and consequently never finish anything :D

Almost has a Celtic thing to it...maybe a little?

Echoes

wow. cool outro. cool song. Wish I could throw stuff together like this by myself. I work better in a group, and consequently never finish anything :D

Almost has a Celtic thing to it...maybe a little?
yea, I just picked up the guitar and the 'riff' came out...simple but just couldn't stop playing it...I decided to put a harmony to the guitar line and just haven't changed it...seems to 'fit' the song and makes it a bit Celtic sounding...in a Whiskey-in-a-Jar-O kinda way ;)

I played the 'solo' parts as just place keepers until I can figure out real solo parts...but my wife says to keep the 'shot from the hip' solos and move on...

strange what comes out when you have no restrictions or boundaries as far as style and just play the guitar...I didn't set out to create an 80's type song...just started playing and....

Echoes

Echoes... Excellent rhythm track! Song is catchy.. I like all the different directions with the leads at the end.

Like it bro! nice work..
thanks Hack! you are always so encouraging! ...I can't figure out how come 'pop' tunes are coming out of me??

I go in to record blues constructs...and then this type of tune pops out...:jo

Dickie Fredericks

Gold Supporting Member
:dude

Yeah... something different than whats usually posted here.. hope that doesnt sound wrong.

Good stuff.

Very much in a style Im trying to abandon.

Lucidology

Silver Supporting Member
Enjoyed it ...
You once asked if I was schooled at GIT...
How I'l ask you that ..?

Echoes

Enjoyed it ...
You once asked if I was schooled at GIT...
How I'l ask you that ..?
hehehe.... no, I was schooled 'by' a bunch of GIT grads (in more ways than one!) but never had the opportunity to go there myself...

thanks for listening man!

anyone

So...um.... How did you cajole Mr. Gilbert into laying down that lead for ya?

Nice!