old Traynor badges/logo?

Axemeister

I am curious if there is any source for the old 1970's Traynor badges. I have a couple of oldies that are missing the logo badge on the grill.

Axemeister

You gotta love these old Traynors....I will share that I jammed with my son's band yesterday through my dusty old Traynor Mark III Combo. I put an overdrive pedal in front of the 100 watts of old Traynor juice-- and it shook the house. Now my kids band wants to borrow the amp for a gig.

doctorx

Good Luck. They pop up on fleabay from time to time for stupid money. I need one for my YGM-3.

Slick51

Colonel Curmudgeon
Gold Supporting Member
I used a plate from my last degree's lab door...reasonably accurate description too! Now it's a cross between a JCM-800 and the middle channel on the Bogner Ecstasy.

Slick51

sundaypunch

There are an unusual number of early Traynors missing their logos. I think it was a pretty common thing for a lot of years to "de-logo" one as soon as you got it. I would check ebay although they are expensive as doctorx mentioned.

Jon Silberman

10Q Jerry & Dickey
Gold Supporting Member
The logo is so darn ugly, who wouldn't de-logo his? I took 'em off of both of my vintage Traynors the day I got 'em. (Yes, I saved 'em, and no, you can't have 'em. ;) )

sundaypunch

Traynors might be outwardly homely but they are beautiful where it counts :) I love my YBA-1. The simple looking chassis & massive iron is a thing of beauty.

rwe333

Silver Supporting Member
I think the logo on the earlier YBA-1 looks great - TGP's melondaoust has one of these:

Trending Topics