Old World E-Type in the house!

GAT

Platinum Supporting Member
Well, Sean did it again. I asked for a killer, lightweight, big neck, bad ass esquire-type guitar. He told me his ideas and ran with it. This thing sounds KILLER! Fat Budz bridge pickup tone, highly resonant, lots of sustain and bloom. Feels like I stepped back in time a few decades.

:D:AOK:RoCkIn:BEER

GAT

Swamp ash, very light. Sean worked the neck hard. It is perfectly rolled and there are zero buzzes or dead spots. Chords are huge and single notes ring out. The neck is beastly, but highly playable.

ford

Modz
Staff member
those oldworld maple necks are just the awesomest! Yeah, I said awesomest! :RoCkIn

rock

bford

Glowing Tubes

Silver Supporting Member
ewe, its all dirty and stuff.:)

Very nice looking Gilbert, congrats.
I'd like to see more pics too.

Richard

JackButler

Silver Supporting Member
Awesome Gil! All I can say is...I told ya so! Of all the relics out there, his just "feel" right.

I want him to make me a Strat one day.

Swampash

I've got a '52 T-type from Sean and they are one of the best bargains to be had for this type of guitar.

CONGRATS! :AOK

blues

Silver Supporting Member
Those Budz pups are killer. The guitar looks great. I like those fat maple necks. Im glad to see the old world guitars are doing well for Sean.

GAT

I used it today for rehearsals. Man, it rips and the action is as good as it gets! I LOVE that big neck.

rh

Robo Sapien NoiseMaker
I used it today for rehearsals. Man, it rips and the action is as good as it gets! I LOVE that big neck.
Yeah, it really looks great. Congrats!

Trending Topics