OMG!!! is this the perfect home practice amp ?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by BryanMatthews, Sep 15, 2008.

1. BryanMatthews

BryanMatthews Member

2. Bo Faulkner

Bo Faulkner Member

I have heard it is really good for what it is

3. Electric I

Electric I Member

Seriously considering the 75. It'll have the power to keep up with a drummer as well. The oft-overlooked onboard looper is a nice bell/whistle to boot.

Guy named zentman over at hc has made clips that sound pretty good to these ears...

4. TubezAmpz

TubezAmpz Member

in a house where I can actually turn my amp up a l
    My brother is getting the 75 on my recommendation... I look forward to trying it. From what I gather this would be great for gigging as well as practicing. It's the future I'm afraid (I am a tube lover... obviously).

5. Wesman61

Wesman61 Supporting Member

I commented on the 75 watter on another thread. I'd wait till the 60 tube watt version comes out though.

6. Fretmaster

Fretmaster Member

damn impressive little amps IMO. I bought my son the 30 watter and then turned around and bought myself the 75 watter. This this sounds so good at whisper volume and is so perfectly plug and play at the drop of a hat that I find myself playing every day again. My Two Rock, Tone King, CAA, Mako and several other boutiquers are just setting under their covers as usual. Too loud and too much trouble to set up to play for every day home practice. I think Peavey has really done something special with this one.