Sold ON HOLD PENDING PAYMENT Duesenberg DMC Mike Campbell Starplayer for Paul Reed Smith, etc

trpullen

Just not getting the play it used to. At one point, it was my only guitar with a 'bucker in it. Now I have that part covered. Let's get this to a good home.

ON HOLD PENDING PAYMENT $2000 Shipped and Paypal to anywhere in CONUS

and lots more photos here https://flic.kr/s/aHsk5cTrjm

• I want a super nice Paul Reed Smith PRS Wide-Thin or whatever the newer equivalent is. Something like a P22 or P24, CU22 or CU24, Etc. Blue Guitars get my notice.
  • Would also accept a Modulus 5, Lakland 55-02 or 55-94
  • Also would give plenty of notice to Suhr Bella or maybe Badger 18 or 30 Head.
  • Super cool Jazzmaster in Lake Placid Blue would get my eye

Let's Talk....I want something new and fun.

Last edited:

gllabrie

Silver Supporting Member
Just not getting the play it used to. At one point, it was my only guitar with a 'bucker in it. Now I have that part covered. Let's get this to a good home.

$2000 Shipped and Paypal to anywere in CONUS

and lots more photos here https://flic.kr/s/aHsk5cTrjm

I want a super nice PRS Wide-Thin or whatever the newer equivalent is. Blue Guitars get my notice
Would also accept a Modulue 5, Lakland 55-02 or 94

Let's Talk....I want something new and fun.
Interested. Assume it comes with original Duesenberg case ... correct? Case candy, wrenches etc.? How would you describe the condition ... any issues? Thanks//Greg

trpullen

Condition is VG+ to EC. The only thing I can find is some oxidation on the pickguard and that seems to wipe off with some elbow grease but comes back. Not really sure what that would be but nothing horrible. No dings or rash anywhere that I can see. Binding is in great shape, etc.

OSHC, Magnet, etc are included.

gllabrie

Silver Supporting Member
Condition is VG+ to EC. The only thing I can find is some oxidation on the pickguard and that seems to wipe off with some elbow grease but comes back. Not really sure what that would be but nothing horrible. No dings or rash anywhere that I can see. Binding is in great shape, etc.

OSHC, Magnet, etc are included.
Hi- I would offer you $1,850 for the guitar PP and shipped to the Atlanta metro area (zip 30144). Thanks for considering. //Greg

Lonnie Ginn

Hi, I'm interested in the Deusenberg Mike Campbell. I'm new to The Gear Page. How is the best way to do the deal?
Thanks, Lonnie

Trending Topics