One Control - Crimson Red Bass Preamp - BASS

shredus

Profile PJ Bass - Dunlop Volume (X) DVP3 - TC Electronic Polytune - One Control Crimson Red Bass Preamp - One Control Hooker’s Green Bassmachine – One Control Little Copper Chorus – One Control Sea Turquoise Delay – 1974 Hiwatt DR103S - Marshall 1552 2x15 - Iphone 6S

shredus

Could you add your personal impressions?
Sure! One Control pedals are amazing quality.. by that I mean the playability, the sounds that are available and the parameter controls are all tuned to exactly what musicians like in a pedal.. Not suprizing really as they are designed by Björn Juhl from BJFe!! :D As I live in Sweden, I have been fortunate enough to spend time with BJ going through a lot of his designs and ideas first hand.. Great FuN!!

The other cool thing about the One Control pedals are that they are mini pedals that can still accomadate a 9v battery inside. The build is really solid too.. check the blocks of aluminium they are machined from:

My personal impressions of the Crimson Red Bass Preamp are that it is a tone sweetener that fattens the bass in just the right places.. Great to kick in during 'that' part of the song.. although, as I like it so much when it is on, I would probably keep it on all the time.. so sitting it on the amp for easy parameter access is also an option. There are thick woody tones if you want an upright bass sound and big round punchy tones too.. It easily covers funk, jazz, rock and everything in between. I'm very pleased with the tones on offer! :D Here is another demo of the CRBP..

Trending Topics