• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

One Dude, One Mic, One Looper......Lotsa Hair.

michael.e

Silver Supporting Member
That is freaking killer!! I am listening to it again. Do you think that is a stock DL4?

michael.e

Silver Supporting Member
Something tells me that beatboxers don't really give a crap about true bypass, or volume loss, or give a flyer about Robert Keeley lol ;)
I am not talking about tonal purity or things that guitar players think about. I am talking about tweaking/bending the time circuitry and such.

gaspedals.net

Silver Supporting Member
Ive seen him live many times, the guy is walking talent. Not to mention a really cool human. Dont ask me why Maktub isnt hugely successful, great musicians, great songs, great show.

gaspedals.net

Silver Supporting Member
I am not talking about tonal purity or things that guitar players think about. I am talking about tweaking/bending the time circuitry and such.
Pretty sure its stock - he just pushes it to the limits. Ive seen him use it with a telephone hooked up to get a lo-fi sound in which he interacts with the main mic.

edwarddavis

Gold Supporting Member
No my kind of thing but lots of talent there , thats why I love loopers , why everyone does not have one beats me, its a instrument with in it self , takes practice , you gotta have talent to use one or I guess they are of no use

Strat

No my kind of thing but lots of talent there , thats why I love loopers , why everyone does not have one beats me, its a instrument with in it self , takes practice , you gotta have talent to use one or I guess they are of no use
On the 1 !!!!!!!

c'mon.......?

blownirocz

Suppoutin' Memba Sinss Dem Oud Dayz...
Gold Supporting Member
Wow! New to me, but what an amazing talent. Thanks for sharing.

gaspedals.net

Silver Supporting Member
Funniest reggie story I have is one night I went to see a dance performance and was glad and surprised to hear reggie was off stage talking / singing / looping. After we left we decided to go see some music, I walk into the club, look up on the stage and theres reggie sitting in with the band.

Next day Im talking with a friend on the phone and ask him what he did the night before, seems he was at some after hours party and reggie watts was beatboxing. I thought maybe the dance thing was prerecorded but turns out he was there. Crazy.

Heres some more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CrL-lfqXoc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lk871nSHfU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzzgZT8PcZU&feature=related

Trending Topics