One Fuzz Versatility

matthewh133

Hey everyone, I'm in the market for a fuzz. Looking to spend around $200, new or used does not matter. I only want one fuzz on my board, as I won't use it a huge amount.

I will be using it for stuff like The Black Keys and Tame Impala, also a little Hendrix and Pink Floyd.

What are your recommendations as far as fuzz pedals that can achieve these variety sounds? I was thinking the Peppermint Fuzz will probably do the trick, what do you think?

matthewh133

Not a huge fan of the videos I've heard of the Keeler, I do like the versatility of the London Fuzz though. What else can people suggest me to have a look at? SO far my short list includes the Peppermint Fuzz, Musket, London Fuzz, Lunar Module, Astro Tone, Hoof, SUF Ram's Head.

Last edited:

KrazyKarl

Basic Audio Scarab Deluxe is supposed to be pretty versatile too. Sound clips all sound awesome. Mine is in the mail :)

pacomc79

Lovepedal BBB or Earthquaker Hoof would be my choice.

or if you want sort of a different tone than those, one of the tonebender varieties.

charmboy

I've been really digging the SolidGoldFX Formula69 lately. Great fuzzface, super versatile and you'd still have some money left over from your budget.

charmboy

...If you can get a Lunar Module Deluxe for under $200, please send me the link because I'll take two!

Trending Topics