• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

One Hit Wonders

tim gueguen

Actually "Feel It Again" got higher on the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at 34 versus 57 for "New Girl Now." "New Girl Now" reached 7 on the Billboard US Rock chart, while "Feel It Again" reached 8. Their biggest hit in Canada was "Love Changes Everything," which peaked at 8. It only made it to 91 on the Hot 100 and 13 on the US Rock chart.

Stardrake

One that hit briefly, disappeared for years, and was brought back from the dead by Marvel Studios!

(Seriously. It was everywhere in my last year of high school, and then utterly vanished from the airwaves until GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY.)

A-Bone

Montonero, MOY, Multitudes
Platinum Supporting Member
One that hit briefly, disappeared for years, and was brought back from the dead by Marvel Studios!

(Seriously. It was everywhere in my last year of high school, and then utterly vanished from the airwaves until GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY.)
James Gunn: so much to answer for.

Ripthorn

Joan Osborne: one of us
Haddaway: what is love
Hanson: Mmmmbop
Gavin DeGraw: I don't wanna be
The verve pipe: freshman

talonmm

We got up to No. 46 on the Billboard dance charts. We recorded it Electric Lady, I played a strat plugged into the board. I’m still getting checks in the mail but not enough to live on. This video ain’t for everyone.

Nice Job! Thanks for sharing!

M

Member 199413

Three of the best:

Besides having over 200 commercial albums and total sales in the tens of millions, the Grateful Dead actually had at least two other top ten hits, “Hell in a bucket” and “Foolish heart”. Same with the Allman Brothers.

M

Member 199413

You probably won't believe this but I still have my 45's from when I was a kid, and this was on the back of a cereal box. It's a cardboard 45 and I still have a couple of them including this one! Eric
I didn’t have this one but I did have a cardboard 45 of Flip Wilson. On my cheap record player it took scotch tape and about three bucks in quarters to make it play. Since it was my only record beside a CCR LP, it got played a lot.

MikeyG

Silver Supporting Member
Actually "Feel It Again" got higher on the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at 34 versus 57 for "New Girl Now." "New Girl Now" reached 7 on the Billboard US Rock chart, while "Feel It Again" reached 8. Their biggest hit in Canada was "Love Changes Everything," which peaked at 8. It only made it to 91 on the Hot 100 and 13 on the US Rock chart.
I remember Feel It Again, didn’t realize that was them...

Trending Topics