One of our own could use our help - health situation - please read

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by guitarist58, Jan 30, 2008.

1. guitarist58

guitarist58 Member

2. turtleheadblues

turtleheadblues Supporting Member

This totally ruined my night. Ill will be sending what I can asap. Prayers to you Bob you are one of the good guys.

3. PremiumPlus

PremiumPlus Member

Bob,
    My prayers will be with you daily as you battle this disease. I too was diagnosed with Stage II cancer in 2004, and underwent chemotherapy and radiation treatment every day for 36 days. The tumor was in my throat, and it was not fun. I know what you are up against, and I have a couple of thoughts...One, DO NOT TAKE OWNERSHIP of this disease. Don't be a cancer victim, become a cancer survivor, and you have to start right now. Two, even if you're a non-believer, never, ever, discount the power of prayer.
    I have one of your great old UltraVibes and it is working as well today as it was the day I got it from you. Thank you! May you put all the diligence and care into fighting this damned disease that you put into your work as a fine man and great contributor to the guitar effects and music world. God Bless You, Bob, and remember that you are loved and that people you have never met face to face are praying for you. That same knowledge brought me through the darkest hours of my battle, and today I am grateful to God and all my friends who prayed for me to say that I am cancer free.
    Here is to your being able to say the same in the very near future!
    Your Friend,
    Dave Smith
    Flint, MI

4. analogmike

analogmike Gold Supporting Member

Bob has some tough months ahead but I think he will beat it. I am glad to see support here and we all wish him the best of luck and hope to see many more vibes for 2008 and beyond.

5. orogeny

orogeny Supporting Member

A bit of ultra mojo to one crazy mofaux. . . .

Give it the beat-down, Bob. Peace and hairgrease. Stretching, deep breathing, meditation, exercise, excellent food, excellent people. Do them all. They are the best thing for your immune system :-D