• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

One of the (many) reasons I love Steely Dan...

JSeth

Yup - Wally and Donald's twisted, sardonic sense of humor is a BIG reason why I love 'em so much... of course, amazing music and harmony coupled with intelligent, well-read, darkly humurous lyrics doesn't hurt, either... then you add in a band that is absolutely non-pareil and brilliant sound...

Definitely my favortie band of the past several decades... and live, they are NOT TO BE MISSED! Talk about the band I ALWAYS wanted to front... OOH LA LA!!!

"maybe it's the skeevy look in your eye or that your mind has turned to applesauce... or the dreary architecture of your soul"
I said "but what is it exactly that turns you off?"!!!

wtdpblake

I've been on a big Steely kick recently. Went out and bought a bunch of their stuff on vinyl and been listening to it a lot. Aja and Gaucho are just stellar.

jb70

my favorite band (other than the 1964-1968 miles davis quintet). they are one of a kind!

soli528

Look, my first gold medal.
Gold Supporting Member
I've been on a big Steely kick recently. Went out and bought a bunch of their stuff on vinyl and been listening to it a lot. Aja and Gaucho are just stellar.
Yes. These two albums are my hi-fi litmus test for all changes in speakers, placement, room acoustics, etc... It's one of those things where the "correct" setup is so plainly revealed when playing back these recorded masterpieces that they become a tool in addition to great entertainment.

hottub

geez, Ive probably listened to Aja and Royal Scam a couple dozen times over the past month. They've been my 'drive to work' cd's for a while now... ;)

Trending Topics